Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

another blog? What's the world coming to?

Sorry, I know that sounds pesimistic. So here's the optimistic side of me. I'm going to post sketches and drawings when evver I can. It's all for fun and inspiration. I feel that showing artwork for other artist to see is very beneficial and we can only get better by doing so. I'll be putting up drawings of my own and other artists from my class. So I hope you all like what you see, these drawings are from one of my sketchbooks.


5 comments:

Jenny Lerew said...

Guy & the car: "They don't have"...what? Must know what this story is! Cool, cool drawings, man.

Nick Sung said...

Really really awesome Dave--
I look forward to your future posts!

Jeff said...

¡Hola Dave! ¡Ame su nuevo blog! RecepciĆ³n a la familia blogging. Usted es el mejor mexicano que conozco. ¡Realmente!

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

:) Hi nice blog you got here

Lee-Roy said...

Oh boy. What's Bob's out of now?